August 01, 2004

a role as an outsider

finally decided to update my blog. been too lazy and uninspired to write. well one piece of very good news to tell....MY GROUP, THE SAINTS, WON THE THEATRE SPORTS CHAMPIONSHIP!
can't believe it. the prize was just a badge...erm..not a really fantastic prize but what the heck..haha..but the guys, imran and clement, really made my day. the roses were great! smelt great too! i guess they do look and smell extra good cause it came from ur hearts guys! love u two loads!

have you ever wondered whether your past will ever haunt you? i know it sounds totally cliche..but have you ever wondered.... i have tried to forget..but i don't think i'll ever be able to. i don't think i'd be able to maintain my composure if i see the reality before my eyes. my past feelings will definately come back to haunt me...to strike pain into my heart again. i don't want to see it..i don't want to see the truth but it is glaring at me straight in my face. can't hide from it...my only option is to hide behind my facade of happiness...behind my smile and just keep my mind off it. just turn an eye when i see it...just turn my head the other way...just pretend...

the world's a stage and we are merely players..playing our parts...i totally agree with this...this is the realistic view of life...the roles we play... the 'scripts' we have to follow...every line...every action...predetermined...out of our control....will this play ever end?