August 07, 2004

dilemma

another unproductive week...ok maybe not so much..i did manage to gather hoi info and my drama group finally manage to finish up our srcipt. it's coming along great. can't wait to put into action. being involved in a stage performance has always been kind of a fantasy of mine...i mean a real big stage production..where there're actual directors, actual casting, actual backstage team and stuff. i'd be in heaven if i actually do get to be involved in one, one of these days..... this just rings a bell..there was one stage in my teenage life where i actually told my dad i wanted to take up drama as a major..a total swing from my medical dream...haha...i don't really know what struck me but i think it must have been the number of theatre performances i watched during that time. i really was wondering of changing my course..from the science to the arts. my dad was like "no way am i sending you to the uni to become an actor!" haha...he said that jokingly la. but i did have a sudden passionate surge for performing arts. realistically i will not be able to survive in the real world with just a degree in the performing arts..haha. i know my capabilities...i have reached a compromise with the scientific and analytical side of me with the dramatic side of me...i will take up drama as a sideline thing whilst studying medicine or engineering.

last night while we gals were having a pillow talk session...this question popped up in my mind...if u're still a spinster/a bachelor when u're let's see 45+, late middle ages, and u're still a virgin...would u take the chance and get a one night stand just to experience sex? oh and another question...will you put your future partner through a stream of blood tests before agreeing to marridge? for me, the blood test will be of utmost importance...especially in this day and age. he may have some genetic disorder...it helps to know if he does then at least we can try our best to prevent it from being passed on to our kids..or maybe not even have kids of our own to prevent it. hmm....but in actual fact i can't see myself getting married and having kids...that kind of future has never crossed my mind..i better not say anything just yet..never know what will happen in the future..haha the other question about old age virginity...'old age virginity'..haha..sounds so weird...sounds like an old age syndrome or something. that is a hard question to answer...i don't even know what my answer will be...it's a 50, 50 thing for me i guess....or maybe a 70-no, 30-yes....i really don't know.

enough 'probing' questions..haha..if they even are....going to fill my tummy with food now...till next time...happy reading my past postings..haha...u know me..i take really long to update my blog.


No comments: