October 29, 2005

i just can't wait

i can't wait to decorate and furnish our new place!!! it's going to be so exciting! have to put my interior decorating skills to the test! i can't wait! met the landlord today who's a chilian. nice person and pretty easy going as well. everything will be finalized by next saturday. can't wait to get everything on the move next year. i already have an image of what i would like our lounge to look like..but of course there must be a mutual agreement on the style and theme..and of course if the budget permits. it's going to be so much fun. i've always wanted to do interior dec. just love furnishing and making images in my head a reality. i can't wait to hold a house warming party as well. i just love entertaining..especially when the venue and atmosphere is right. CAN'T WAIT! i think i've repeated that phrase quite a number of times..haha oh well what to do..i am easily excitable!! erm..no sexual connotations intended.

oh another 'i can't wait' thing i'm soo looking forward to..my mum coming to melb..and then followed by me returning home! can't wait to take her shopping and also eating! can't wait to take her to the theatres...watch some good plays..can't wait to show her the new apartment...can't wait to have family near me! i can't wait to go home cause then it means i can shop! haha..omg starting to sound like a shopaholic! i want to change my wardrobe to a more 'my style' kind of thing. trying to find my style actually.i want to find a style i can call my own. have all my clothings in tht 'style' so i won't dislike whtever i pull on. everything will be articles tht i love and would want to wear. ok tht doesn't really makes sense..but i think u get the picture. tht's a lot of 'i want' huh..i just have so many ideas in me. haha. ideas just pertaining to my own being...haha..selfish me. oh well u've got to be selfish in some things. then u'll be a happier person. dun get me wrong..i love to give ppl things as well..i'm happy when i see others happy!! love to give ppl little surprises every now and again. just to see the looks on their faces...priceless.

i can't wait to go home and a certain person a huge hug!! can't wait to go home to spend time with this certain person. can't wait to have long awaited conversations about nothingness with my 'ever willing to listen ear'...haha...can't wait to be in the arms of the one i love..just can't wait!!! can't wait for exams to be over then everything will start moving towards more relaxation and more happy moments...

till the next update...I JUST CAN'T WAIT!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »