November 04, 2004

thoughts...

i couldn't sleep so decided to write a bit. nothing much has been happening except the realisation that the year is coming to an end. oh and there's been a tremendous increase in photo taking! a snap of a moment imprinted for life. i was just reflecting on my whole year here and i've discovered that i have learnt so much in such a short time especially things about myself which i never knew was in me. i've become so close to certain people here that i know i'll be leaving them with a heavy heart. i'll miss the nonsense and the weird stuffs we do together, i'll miss the 'meetings' we have, i'll miss the laughing sessions in the kitchen, i'll miss everything! haih... i'll especially miss one person...u know who u are. this person has kept me afloat throughout my days here; this person i have shared my inner most feelings and thoughts with; this person who accepted all my nonsense; this person who has tolerated all my lamenting; this person who i can talk to openly at anytime; this person who personifies loyalty. i will definately miss u. another person i'll also definately miss is my 'almost-my-neighbour'. this person i have shared tears and laughter with; this person who has accepted me for me; this person who is totally weird but extremely fun to have around; this person who i have shared limitless gossips with; this person who has proven to me that nothing is impossible. to these two special people i thank and to these two people i owe a year of wonderful and unforgettable memories which i'll cherish and imprint in my mind. my memories of the two of u will never be erased by time or distance. love u two loads! i better stop before the tears stain this 'page'..haha..u know how emotional i get! until the next update....company is good but good company is beyond words.

No comments: