November 22, 2004

AARGHH!!!!!!!!

ARRRRRGH!!!!!!! maths has just killed me! i know it sound over the top but on my terms...according to my standards..i have disappointed myself. why must i be so damn ambitious?! a slight failure to me is a huge disaster! i admire people who can handle disappointment with grace...who are capable of looking at the brighter side of things. i am a through and through pessimist! since i have officially messed up my maths, my future in the medical faculty of melbourne uni is a step further away from my grasp. i want to be in the medical field!!!!!! i want!!!!! but my brain is not capable of it...i'm just not smart enough! if only i was born a genius. no...i have to be contented with what i am and work on my weaknesses. my mind is what i think it to be. be strong. strength and perseverence are the only elements which can pull anyone out from despair and disappointment. do i have the strength? do i have the perseverence to continue with this race? this race set by my overly ambitious self? competitiveness always makes me land up in this situation. if only...

jika dunia aku yang punya
akan ku dirikan
sebuah syurga untuk ku kemudi
sepanjang masa tanpa kecewa
bertemankan bintang yang setia
bagaikan puteri
kisah khayalan
yang hidupnya suci dan sempurna
tapi sayang hanylah impian

hanyalah impian.....impianku untuk membentuk diriku yang bebas dari segala keburukan..segala kelemahan yang kini ku hadapi...hanyalah impian.