June 19, 2004

the forbidden four letter word...W.O.R.K

WORK!! can't stand that word. why does it have to be in my vocabulary? haha...i'm so lazy to do anything eventhough i am aware that i am in the middle of the exam week! this is bad...the temptation to do anything else but work has defeated my will power to say 'NO'. haha..explains why i'm sitting in front of the comp now typing this post. i have imran and clement to blame for this sudden addiction to refine the details on my blog! they just had to introduce me to this new fad! they just had to! haha...

one down four to go! eap's over so one less worry one my mind. now i have to force myself to work on my lit! why was literature made into a studying suject?!?! it's torture! the appreciation and understanding of literature should not be related to exams and marks! haih...i guess this is just one of those things...the facts of school life. this is terrible...i should not lament and just get down to business. sometimes i think i whine and whinge too much... but on second thoughts i find it as a way of getting rid of all the negative vibes in me...if that makes any sense... do emit certain vibes?hmm...i wonder...

i think i should get back to my books. enough nonsense from me.

No comments: