July 12, 2004

back but missing home

back to the books now and also the results of last term's exams. nervous and scared to receive results. sometimes i wonder whether i should have stayed back home and did a levels instead cause then at least my results would only be in a's and b's but now...SCORES MATTER!! aiyo...96%!!!! how in the world am i gonna achieve that?! well i received my eap results this morning..not bad la. hopefully can get above 80 to pass the language hurdle required for medicine. eventhough it's back to books and classes and lectures i still feel like i am on long holiday. just can't get use to the reality that i am actually living and studying in a foreign land.

just a day back here and i'm already missing the things back home. i miss not having to decide where and what my next meal will be..i miss being driven around by my dad in his megane..i miss being in my own house..i miss the food..i miss having everyone i know and love near me..haih...i have to be optimistic, pick up the momentum again. can't afford to slack now.

won't write a long blog today. just posting out of boredom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »