May 25, 2006

so much for staying

so much for me wanting to get a winter job..so much for staying in melb till the end of the year! the cold is already getting to me and i need the warmth! hence....i'm packing my bags and returning to my home sweet home on the 25th of june! impulsive u say..yes i know. it was kind of a over the phone decision. just spoketo zoe and then she suggested me going home...then before i knew i it i was checking out airplane ticket prices over the net and then with another 360 turn of the hour hand, i was in the city purchasing my ticket back home. got a really good deal for it as well...$1096 including taxes and credit card surcharge! what a deal for such a last minute buy!

i realise that my dad really misses me alot. sigh..wht to do...i'll always be my daddy's girl no matter how old i get. there's this innate bond between a daughter and father i think. fathers always tend to get more emotional when their daughters leave the nest. i think mothers handle daughter's absence better than fathers. fathers will be fathers. i wonder whether my dad will be like steve martin in 'father of the bride'. hmm....beware u future son-in-law candidate! interrogation is inevitable! haha..

work summons but the mind does not heed it. sigh...

till the next update...my bubble..my space..get out!

3 comments:

idril elensar said...

woi remember my star bursts!!

S@iGoN said...

yes yes..i'll remember them. oh i bought u smtg! can't wait to show it to u.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »