August 10, 2006

the 1st centurian post

my 100th post! so much has happen since i've started this blog. many enriching experiences have hopefully made me a better person. this post will not be one of reflection of my 20 yrs out of the amniotic sack. however it will be a personal one.

this gut feeling inside tells me u're the one. however circumstances are against us. even if they weren't would u have the guts or will forsight intervene? i have to keep telling myself it is impossible. nothing good or substantial will result from us committing. however, i can's lose that achy feeling in me. i'll have to deal with it one way or another..... i'll just never stop hoping.

till the next update....how do u know when u've met ur kindred spirit?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »